- Bradford Textile Society
- Dacorum & Chiltern Potters Guild
- Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft
- Dorset Clock Society, The
- Edgar Wood Society
- Edinburgh Printmakers
- Gordon Russell Design Museum
- Lancashire & Cheshire Woodcarvers
- London Ceramic Circle at Morley College
- London Potters
- MAKE Southwest
- Molesey and District Antiques Society
- Oxford Asian Textile Group
- Oxford Guild of Printers
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Ruthin Craft Centre: The Centre for the Applied Arts
- Society of Fulham Artists & Potters
- St Albans Clock Club
- Stockport Militaria Collectors' Society
- Tandridge Handicraft Society
- West Riding Woodcarvers' Association
- Worthing Antique, Arts & Collectors' Club
- York Art Workers' Association
'Founded in 1955 with the aim of helping bring together the community of craft Weavers, Spinners and ...
'The Society holds an annual Geoffrey de Bellaigue Lecture, named after our distinguished former pre ...
Founded 1921: 'A small group of like-minded, passionate collectors and experts gathered together to ...
'Formed in 1977 with the aim of stimulating the growing international interest in jewellery of all a ...